17/09/2015

SWEATER WEATHER


Sweater Zara
Jeans H&M
Slipons Hallhuber
Necklace Gifted

You know that summer is over when you are starting to wear those big chunky sweaters and just want to stay inside and not move out of your bed but you have to because school, uni or work is waiting for you. Just keep in mind that you are not alone. I have still three weeks left until university starts but I know that for most of you, it already has started a while ago. It is my first year and I am super excited. I will be also moving out from home and living on my own. Should I be scared or excited? This will be a new chapter in my life and I am ready for it!

Furthermore, this is an outfit I would definitely wear to classes. It is comfortable and gives you a bit of colour while it is dark and grey outside. Just throw on a backpack or nice bag and you are good to go. Have a nice day :)

Follow me on Bloglovin' - Instagram


M x

8 comments:

  1. Love the bright color you chose :)
    Makes it such a fun item to wear for the fall <3

    xo, elizabeth t.

    https://clothestoyouuu.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the yellow, is my favorite color, pretty and.pretty :D
    New post : HOUNDSTOOTH WITH PLATAFORMS
    www.lupescolors.blogs.elle.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh congrats on your first year in uni! You should definitely be excited this is a big transition for you but it will be an awesome transition!!! I love your outfit this is something I would wear so casual and comfy!

    Jasmine :)
    colorubold.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it will be and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this colour

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts about Phuket, Egypt, Provence...

    ReplyDelete