23/09/2015

DATE DRESS


Dress H&M
Tights Promod
Boots Oxmox
Bag Hallhuber
Bracelet Gifted



Today is a really nice day, not like the other ones before. It is sunny and not rainy but there is this cold fresh air. I love wearing dresses even though I do not own many. The dress I am wearing has a nice print on it and makes the outfit playful and colourful which is a bonus when the days are gloomy and dark. I also opted for a small bag in which you can carry the essentials. This is perfect when you don't want to carry a heavy bag. Furthermore, I styled my hair differently than usual. I straightened it and put it in a low side ponytail. You could wear this look to a date. It looks effortless but at the same time it is cute and looks put-together. By the way, I also went to the hairdresser two days ago, so you will see that in my next post.
What do you think of this look? Tell me in the comments below and have a nice day!




M x

Follow me on Bloglovin' - Instagram

8 comments:

  1. Love the print of that dress!

    http://rxyroads.weebly.com/blog/wild-horses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look!!cute dress!!

    Dheera
    stylepanorama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great dress! Love the print!
    http://www.fashion-soup.com

    ReplyDelete