15/09/2015

BRAIDS


Shirt Zara
Pants No name
Sneakers Adidas Stan Smith

I know, you have probably seen this hairstyle all over the Internet but I still like it. At the beginning, I thought I could never achieve this look all by myself but after watching a few tutorials on Youtube and experimenting with my hair, I finally got it. 

Next on are these pants. How cool are these? Well, you will never believe me where I got them! I bought them when I was in Mallorca in a souvenir shop with my friends. We wanted to have some really comfortable lookalike pyjama bottoms for the ultimate comfort at the airport and now I am wearing them all the time. The top I am wearing in this post is another favourite of mine especially with the open back which definitely is the highlight.


Follow me on Bloglovin' - Instagram


M x 


8 comments:

  1. Love the combination of the clothes!

    http://talentodress.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look!!! The pants are gorgeous, I've been wanting to find pajama style pants for a while. I also love your braid soooo cute!

    Jasmine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Süßes Outfit. Steht dir gut!! Liebst, Vanessa

    ReplyDelete